Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Wed April 18, 2012
Newscast for April 18, 2012
By Nick Gass
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Charles Erickson recants his previous testimony in the Ryan Ferguson trial.
- Legislation that would tweak Missouri's K-12 funding formula stalls in the state Senate.
- Cole County's court circuit clerk resigns after today's state audit release.