Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Tue April 24, 2012
Newscast for April 24, 2012
By Kaveh Kaghazi
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Ameren shareholder proposals voted down.
- Missouri House votes to further study state pay.
- Missouri House gives first-round approval for tanning restrictions.