Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Tue April 24, 2012
Newscast for April 24, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Missouri Senate Republicans block passage of state budget.
- Charter Communications expands coverage in Columbia.
- One Columbia bus route experiences rider shortage.