Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu April 26, 2012
Newscast for April 26, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Missouri senators rebuff effort to intervene in contract dispute.
- Missouri House gives first-round approval to bill giving tax breaks to auto parts manufactures.
- House budget leader not happy with the Senate's decision to restore millions to blind pension program.