Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Tue April 3, 2012
Newscast for April 3, 2012
Regional coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Nixon's trip to Brazil.
- Columbia's local election.
- Novinger's possible sales tax.