Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue April 3, 2012
Newscast for April 3, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- A look at how Missouri fared in the recent Mega Millions drawing.
- The state general assembly starts looking at budget bills
- Bats with white nose syndrome come to Missouri.