Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu April 5, 2012
Newscast for April 5, 2012
By Kaveh Kaghazi
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Missouri employers barred from identifying workers by the last four their Social Security numbers.
- Missouri Senate considering increasing funding for elementary and secondary schools.
- Missouri House approves legislation designed to help students attend schools closest to them.
- Missouri Senate gives first-round approval to double the amount of time public school teachers to earn tenure from five years to ten years.