Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Wed August 1, 2012
Newscast for August 1, 2012
By Kristofor Husted
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- Gov. Jay Nixon announces $9 million in grants to create "Innovation Campuses"
- Sen. Claire McCaskill pushes bill to make EU airline tax illegal
- Tiger Town events canceled