Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Fri August 31, 2012
Newscast for August 31, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- The latest on Todd Akin - an endorsement in jeopardy, and a comment from Karl Rove joking about Akin's murder.
- Former MO House Speaker Steven Tilley registers as a lobbyist, not long after resigning from office
- MU announces $5 million in funding for biomedical research projects