Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon February 13, 2012
Newscast for February 13, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- School closures in Columbia on a snowy morning.
- Governor Nixon heads to Columbia to discuss flood protection.
- The Missouri Supreme Court plans to look again at congressional districts.