Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Wed February 15, 2012
Newscast for February 15, 2012
By Nick Gass
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Timothy Wolfe reports for his first day as UM System president.
- Missouri's Senate is in the process of extending the candidate filing deadline.
- Chris Koster urges action on Missouri's Second Injury Fund.