Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Thu February 2, 2012
Newscast for February 2, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA news room, including:
- Democratic filibuster of workplace discrimination reform bill comes to an end
- UM Curators meet in Kansas City to discuss possible tuition increases.
- About a fourth of Missouri voters are expected to turn out for Missouri presidential primary next week