Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue February 21, 2012
Newscast for February 21, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- The UM Curators approve tuition increases.
- Missouri legislators push law making English the only language on driver's license tests.
- A law in the general assembly punishing unruly behavior at religious centers.