Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon February 27, 2012
Newscast for February 27, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Analysis of an agreement reached over new state Senate districts.
- Columbia Transit is looking to cut costs from its 2013 budget.
- Some Missourians will have to pay more out-of-pocket for Medicaid coverage under new state plan.