Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Fri February 8, 2013
Newscast for February 8, 2013
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Mizzou Online expansion
- Ballpark Village groundbreaking in St. Louis
- New hydro-electric power regulations proposed
- Missouri Senate bill allowing women to breastfeed in public
- Missouri credit rating goes from "stable" to "negative"
- Secretary of State Jason Kander announces early voting commission