Regional news from the KBIA newsroom including:
- A new bill moving through the Missouri Senate would reform workers' compensation in the state.
- The Home Depot in Joplin where seven people died during a tornado last May is set to reopen.
- A fund has been set up to assist with the expenses the residents might face after the shuttering of two mobile home parks in Columbia.
- A Missouri senator is proposing to eliminate the state income tax for some low-income residents while raising the tax on smokers.
- A Missouri House committee has passed a proposed constitutional amendment that would place caps on all state spending.