Newscast for January 17, 2012
By Scarlett Robertson • Jan 17, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom including
- The Missouri Supreme Court has struck down new state Senate districts Tuesday and ordered a further legal review of new U.S. House districts.
- Gov. Jay Nixon is expected to propose more cuts to government services as he outlines a budget during his State of the State address.
- A proposed state constitutional amendment would bar tenure for Missouri's school teachers.
- Missouri senators are proposing a state constitutional amendment that would double the size of the Conservation Commission and make it geographically diverse.
- St. Louis Rams owner and Columbia resident Stan Kroenke says there’s no reason for him to comment right now on the likelihood the St. Louis Rams will remain in the city.