Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue January 31, 2012
Newscast for January 31, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Black caucus members in Jefferson City fight bill redefining workplace discrimination.
- MU Chancellor Brady Deaton rails against Gov. Jay Nixon's proposed cuts to higher education.
- Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum swings by Missouri before next month's GOP primary.