Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Mon July 23, 2012
Newscast for July 23, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- A Task Force will help try to secure federal funding for a small nuclear reactor project in Missouri
- Gov. Nixon declares a state of emergency in Missouri because of the drought
- An update on the proposed horse slaughterhouse in southern Missouri.