Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Wed June 13, 2012
Newscast for June 13, 2012
By KBIA staff
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom including:
- A state appeals court has upheld the ballot summary for a proposed amendment to the Missouri Constitution on public prayer.
- AA year after a tornado swamped the Joplin Humane Society with lost animals, donations and volunteers have declined while the need for space remains.
- A Christian civil rights group and a south-central Missouri school district have settled a lawsuit over the display of anti-abortion posters.
- A group billing itself as non-partisan is calling on Democratic U-S Senator Claire McCaskill of Missouri to reveal where she stands on micro-unions
- The national service group AmeriCorps plans to boost its volunteer force helping Joplin rebuild from the deadly May 2011 tornado.