Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu June 14, 2012
Newscast for June 14, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- Cell phones can now be put on MO's no-call list.
- A bank robbery in Columbia put schools on modified lockdown this afternoon
- The VA hospital in Columbia is hiring new mental health workers
- Jefferson City public schools is putting its 500,000 new state dollars to use.