Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Tue March 20, 2012
Newscast for March 20, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- The status of the Missouri budget.
- What the Columbia Police Department is doing to prepare for Spring Break burglaries.
A Missouri law that would push tougher penalties on hunters who accidentally kill someone.