Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Thu March 22, 2012
Newscast for March 22, 2012
By Kaveh Kaghazi
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Missouri House passes $24 billion state education budget.
- Missouri House panel endorses legislation making it a crime for federal officials to enforce the 2009 federal healthcare overhaul in the state.
- Missouri schools adjusting curricula to meet national standards.
- National Tea Party group endorses state Treasurer Sarah Steelman.