Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Thu March 22, 2012
Newscast for March 22, 2012
By Kaveh Kaghazi
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Missouri House passes $24 billion state education budget.
- Missouri House panel endorses legislation making it a crime for federal officials to enforce the 2009 federal healthcare overhaul in the state.
- Missouri schools adjusting curricula to meet national standards.
- National Tea Party group endorses state Treasurer Sarah Steelman.