Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu March 22, 2012
Newscast for March 22, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- House legislators examine new death penalty rules in Missouri
- The controversy surrounding failed development of sweetener factory Mamtek in Moberly continues.
- Senate leaders endorse bill making disturbances of religious worship a crime.