Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Mon March 26, 2012
Newscast for March 26, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Changes could be ahead for the Boone County Mental Health Board
- A 64-year-old man killed in St. Joseph fire
- New cigarette tax legislation filed in Jefferson City.