Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Wed March 7, 2012
Newscast for March 7, 2012
By Nick Gass
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- A Missouri Senate bill supports a change to adoptions in the state's foster care process.
- Missouri's state auditor weighs a senatorial run.
- The state Senate endorses legislation that would restrict public contracts with Iran.
- Women earn only 74 cents to the dollar compared to men in Missouri.
- Missouri lawmakers send Gov. Jay Nixon a workers' compensation bill.