Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Wed May 2, 2012
Newscast for May 02, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Missouri Senate debates various opinions on state budget.
- Federal money used to build five community health centers across Missouri.
- Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) calls for speedier rebuilding effort of Birds Point Levee.