Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Thu May 3, 2012
Newscast for May 03, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- A Missouri lawmaker announces he is gay.
- Missouri House approves legislation changing the way school districts handle teacher layoffs.
- Columbia Independent School adds new leadership to staff.