Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue May 15, 2012
Newscast for May 15, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- A bust of Rush Limbaugh revealed and to be potentially placed at the Missouri State Capitol.
- Changes may be coming to transportation at Columbia Public Schools.
- New funding on the way to Joplin schools as tornado anniversary looms.