Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Thu May 17, 2012
Newscast for May 17, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Missouri Senate reaches an agreement on a scaled-back tax credit measure.
- Missouri state senator sent to hospital after feeling light-headed during debate.
- Report shows severe storms are on the rise in the Midwest.