Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Marketplace a success for Missouri
Wed May 2, 2012
Newscast for May 2, 2012
By Nick Gass
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- A Republican member of the Missouri House announces he is gay, opposes "don't say gay" legislation.
- The Missouri House passes a funding plan for veterans homes.
- Toughened anti-bullying legislation endorsed in the Missouri House.