Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu May 3, 2012
Newscast for May 3, 2012
By Kaveh Kaghazi
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Missouri Senator Roy Blunt addresses Missouri House.
- Missouri Senator Rob Schaaf attempts to block legislation authorizing government database to track prescription drugs.
- Columbia College breaks ground on $14 million science building Thursday.
- Missouri lawmakers unlikely to pass legislation making I-70 a toll raod in 2012.