Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed May 30, 2012
Newscast for May 30, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Mike Matthes delivers his state of the city address for Columbia.
- The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education has informed each school district in the state of its annual aid estimates.
- A bill going to Gov. Nixon would make it a crime to deliberately disturb worship services in Missouri.