Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Fri November 18, 2011
Newscast for November 18, 2011.
Regional News Coverage from the KBIA Newsroom.
- Gary Pinkel Guilty of Class B Misdemeanor
- Peter Kinder Seeking Re-Election.
- Rural Economy Appears to Be on Upswing.