Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Wed November 2, 2011
Newscast for November 2, 2011
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom:
- The Coalition for Missouri's Future forms to fight replacing the state income tax.
- Incoming MU medical and nursing students to be drug tested.
- Former police officer William Hudnall sentenced for buying a gun for a convicted felon.
- Kirksville considers opening a truck stop along the new Highway 63 to attract business.
- Senator Roy Blunt criticizes President Obama's transportation measure.
- Senator Claire McCaskill will visit the Arlington National Cemetery this weekend.
- Peppers nightclub in Columbia is shut down after a shooting.