Most Active Stories
Fri November 25, 2011
Newscast for November 25, 2011
Regional news from the KBIA newsroom.
- The city of Clayton has become the fifth Missouri community to pass a law barring discrimination against LGBT individuals.
- A St. Louis County woman has been chosen to create an ornament for the national Christmas Tree display in Washington, D.C.
- Joy Sweeney of Jefferson City says her 19-year-old son Derrik and two other students are expected to leave Cairo Friday night.
- The motives of higher education recruiters are under fire from professors and admissions counselors who say they may not have the best interest at heart when it comes to foreign students.
- Saturday's game could be the final time Kansas and Missouri play against each other.