Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Thu October 11, 2012
Newscast for October 11, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Mo. auditor finds public defender system outdated
- University Hospital brings fMRI technology to mid-Mo.
- Columbia Public Schools re-examines school start times
Science, Health and Technology