Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Tue October 2, 2012
Newscast for October 2, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- The possession of fireworks is now illegal in Columbia
- Opponents of a new Break Time in Columbia are re-gathering petition signatures
- Supporters of a ballot measure are still unhappy with Secretary of State Robin Carnahan's ballot summary.