Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Marketplace a success for Missouri
Around the Nation
Sat September 17, 2011
Nine Die, Dozens Injured After Nevada Air Crash
The death toll rises to 9 in Friday's plane crash at a Reno, Nevada, air show. The pilot and at least eight other people died when a World War II-era plane crashed into the crowd. Weekends on All Things Considered host Guy Raz gets the latest from Brian Duggan, a reporter for the Reno Gazette Journal, who's at the site of the crash.