Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Mon October 8, 2012
Non-Missouri voter registration ends Wednesday
If Non-Missouri residents have not registered to vote already, they might be left without a ballot in the upcoming election.
The deadline for Non-Missouri residents to register to vote is Wednesday October 10th.
Boone County Clerk Wendy Noren said it is important that this deadline is met.
There is not a deadline to change the address for voters who have registered in Boone County but have since moved.
“If you are registered in another county in Missouri, or another state --Or if you’ve never been registered anywhere, you have to have an application submitted to us," said Noren. "We need if you’re going to come into the office we need it by 5 p.m. on Wednesday.”
Noren said there is 30-40 percent fewer new registered voters Boone County compared to this time four years ago.
For voter registration information visit: http://www.showmeboone.com/clerk/