Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Fri October 7, 2011
For Obama, Good News From New Jobs Report
The economy added 103,000 jobs last month, but the unemployment rate stayed at 9.1 percent. That's according to Friday's report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Friday also marks the 10-year anniversary of the war in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, Sarah Palin and Chris Christie recently announced they'd sit out of the GOP presidential race. Michel Martin talks politics with Cynthia Tucker, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, and Mindy Finn, former advisor for Mitt Romney's 2008 presidential campaign.