Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Around the Nation
Fri March 9, 2012
Oregon Man Stopped For Speeding 3 Times In 1 Hour
When Oregon police stopped Jose Romeo-Valenzuela the first time, he was driving 105 mph. The second time he was driving 98 mph. And the third time, 92 mph. He faces $2,000 in tickets. He was trying to get to court to face drug possession charges.