Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Mon September 30, 2013
Phoenix Programs, Inc. & Central Missouri Dietetics Association
Today Paul Pepper and HEATHER HARLAN talk about EBT and CARF. Do you know someone who needs help? Phoenix Programs, Inc. could be the first step! Also, PAT MARTIN, Central Missouri Dietetics Association, stresses the importance of eating fall fruits and vegetables.