Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Off the Clock
Fri June 1, 2012
This week, we uncover a three-letter mystery.
If you spend any time downtown you’ve probably seen a video game or two in various bars. Sure there are some digital games, but lots of places still have pinball machines. And, if you’re into this sort of thing, you might have noticed that same person appears to hold the top score on all the pinball machines in town. Z-E-D. Who is this and is it even one person? KBIA’s Scott Pham has the story.