Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Thu April 12, 2012
Newscast for April 12, 2012
By Kaveh Kaghazi
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Missouri Senate Committee approves $24 billion budget plan that cuts funding for social services.
- Gov. Jay Nixon appoints St. Louis trial judge to serve on state Court of Appeals.
- Legislation allowing Missourians to place their cell phones numbers on No Call List moving forward.
- State Department of Health and Senior Services confirms seven cases of E. coli.