Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Marketplace a success for Missouri
Wed September 14, 2011
Portion Of Obama Jobs Bill Would Update School Buildings
President Obama's road trip to push his jobs bill takes him to North Carolina Wednesday. It's the third election battleground state the president has visited in less than a week. He's promoting his plan to prop up the economy with $447 billion in tax cuts and new government spending. Some of that money would go to refurbish outdated school buildings. Obama stressed that idea during a stop in Columbus, Ohio, Tuesday.