Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon November 12, 2012
A post-election legislative look forward
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
We bring together three freshly elected state representatives from mid-Missouri to explain their legislative priorities and to discuss what could be expected from the state legislature in the coming year.
John Wright, D-Rocheport, state Rep.-elect, 47th District
Rep. Stephen Webber, D-Columbia, state Rep.-elect, 46th District
Rep. Chris Kelly, D-Columbia, state Rep.-elect, 45th District