Welcome to another episode of Maplewood Barn Radio Theatre. In this episode, we bring you an old-fashioned yarn, meant to caution unwary young ladies against the dangers of the big city.
"Said the Spider to the Fly" was adapted for radio by Dave Collins from a Suzanne Buck story that originally appeared in the September 15, 1917 issue of the "All Story Weekly."
- Storyteller: Maggie Henson
- Nell McNulty: Amy Humphrey
- Maud: Kellie Moore
- Detective Dillon: Joe Hays
- Martinell: Cary Butters
- Narrator: Byron Scott
- Script adaptation for radio: Dave Collins
- Engineer: Darren Hellwege
- Editing/production: Amy Humphrey and Joe Hayes
- Podcast publisher: Kellie Moore
This podcast originally aired on Friday, March 21, 2014.