Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed April 11, 2012
Radiolab on KBIA!
KBIA is excited to add Radiolab to our schedule. Radiolab is consistently one of the most engaging and enlightening programs on the radio and we’re thrilled to be able to share the new thirteen week season with our listeners. Every episode of Radiolab is an exciting journey of discovery put together by some of the most innovative and talented people in public radio. KBIA embraces the spirit of curiosity and exploration that has made Radiolab such a success and we’re confident that our listeners will embrace it as well. Listen to Radiolab at Noon on Saturdays starting May 12.
Radiolab is an experiential investigation that explores themes and ideas through a patchwork of people, sounds, and stories. In each episode, Radiolab experiments with sound and style allowing science to fuse with culture, and information to sound like music.
Hosted by Jad Abumrad with co-host Robert Krulwich, Radiolab is designed for listeners who demand skepticism but appreciate wonder; who are curious about the world, but also want to be moved and surprised. Radiolab won a Peabody Award in 2011.